Presented with a long narrow rectangular room the goal was to transform this uninviting space into a large bright space. The original kitchen was small, dark and inefficient.
Not constrained by its four walls, the beauty of this galley kitchen is that it continues beyond the homes’ interior and spills out into the outdoor area. The rear-wall benchtop runs right through to the outside of the home, acting as a server for the deck. Top-hung, bifold windows mean there are no fenestration grooves in the surface and ensures a seamless flow.
Job Spec & Features
- CABINETRY Grey Gloss Lacquer
- HANDLES Recessed
- HARDWARE Blum – Aventos, tandembox drawer runners, orgaline
- BENCHTOP ‘Kashmir’ White Granite
- SPLASHBACK Glass, Stainless Steel
- KICKBOARDS Stainless Steel Laminate
- FLOOR Timber floor boards
- SINK Oliveri Undermount
- TAP Gessi Pull out Mixer
- APPLIANCES Ilve Freestanding gas cooktop & oven, Miele Rangehood, dishwasher, Jenn-air fridge