- Quoted items are valid for 7 days from date of issue & are based on quantities outlined.
- Changes to items in this quote may affect pricing and may need to be re-quoted
- Freight quotes are generally combined by Supplier and pricing will include all items from that supplier
- Darren James Interiors require a 60% deposit for all furnishings including shipping charges and taxes (if applicable) at the time of acceptance and or final selections approved and signed, with the final 40% due two seeks prior to delivery / installation / completion. If the timeline for the delivery and installation is short or the items are required to be purchased in full on order, then we may request 100% payment upfront.
- Darren James Interiors accepts payment by cash, direct transfer, and cheque or select credit cards including VISA, MasterCard, Bankcard. Purchases that are processed via credit card will be subject to an additional 2% fee to be paid at the time of processing the credit card payment.
Receipt of Goods
- At the time of receiving your goods and or installation by Darren James Interiors, you will be required to inspect the goods and confirm your goods have been received and you are satisfied they are in perfect condition. All goods are inspected by Darren James Interiors at the time of delivery. Any issues in relation to the condition of an item must be raised at the time of delivery, as claims with our suppliers will not be accepted once goods are received.
- In the event that a client is either not ready to accept receipt of goods, or delays receipt of the goods as per the scheduled delivery and install dates, Darren James Interiors will arrange storage on the clients behalf and this will be charged to you at a quoted amount
- Storage fees will need to be settled monthly or prior to delivery depending on which comes first
- Storage is a service that is outsourced by Darren James Interiors and will include insurance costs whilst the goods are in storage
- Orders that are delivered cannot be returned or exchanged unless they are faulty in which case Darren James interiors will coordinate the replacement.
- Should you choose to return any item once it’s been ordered, it is strictly at the suppliers discretion and subject to their re-stocking and handling fee.
- Custom orders are not restock-able or returnable.
- All lead times that are available at the time of presenting this quotation
- Lead times that are noted in writing will be subject to the lead time exceptions outlined below
- All lead times are as accurate as possible and whilst we endeavour to meet anticipated lead times, Darren James Interiors will not be responsible for extensions to lead times which, for various reasons may occur outside of our control.
- Unless specifically noted, delivery and installation within Australia are NOT included.
- A quotation for delivery and installation will be provided on request and once all customers / client orders have been finalised and consolidated.
- When delivery is quoted this will not include unpacking and rubbish removal and assembly, unless otherwise noted. Darren James Interiors provide an installation service which will be quoted separately.
- Access limitations must be advised at the time of placing the order as deliveries that cannot take place due to access limitations are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- In the event that goods cannot be delivered due to access limitations, a suitable time for re-delivery will need to be arranged. In addition to the delivery charge associated with the unsuccessful delivery, a return to warehouse delivery charge and re-delivery charge may be payable depending on the supplier, each equal to the value of the original delivery charge. In the event that the original delivery either was included in the cost of the goods, or was waived, the return and re-delivery charges will be calculated and invoiced.
- If delivery is not possible at all due to access limitations [including if a goods lift is too small or stair access is too tight], the goods will be taken back to a storage facility and may incur a return to warehouse delivery charge and storage fee until the client advises of their intentions in relation to the goods.
- Unless requested or noted, delivery will be quoted assuming ground floor site location or sites accessible via a suitable goods lift. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that goods lifts are ready to take delivery at the agreed delivery time.
- Colour changes in all materials, be it wood, lacquer, glass, fabric or leather may occur over time and so in cases of completed works, or replacements, any difference in tone that may occur shall not be grounds for consideration or return of the product
Warranties & Guarantees
- Available on request where a warranty or guarantee applies.