We are seeking a Lead Interior Designer who can run residential design projects from start to finish, by creating, managing and executing client projects every step of the way…
MUST HAVES –
- Bachelor of Design (Interior Design) or eq.
- Min 3+ years of professional post grad residential interior design experience
- Strong, illustrated experience in REVIT (Enscape a plus!)
- Adobe Illustrator skills and Photoshop skills
- A great design sensibility and strong portfolio
- Demonstrated design and detailing capabilities with understanding of residential construction methods and custom joinery design
- Strong current knowledge of trade sources and suppliers – materials, finishes, hardware and residential furnishings, etc
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong people skills and demonstrated experience consulting directly with clients
- Confident in communicating ideas and direction
- Strong leadership, self-motivation and great multitasking skills
- The ability to work with a team, take direction as well as work solo.
- A great / positive attitude – no egos here please (only team players)
- Reliable car and valid driver’s license to go to and from project sites, showrooms, meetings, etc.
Please send resume and your portfolio to email@example.com